Adobe Lightroom® CC
In this lesson, learn how to crop a photo freely without restricting the crop to a ratio or specific dimensions.
To crop without restrictions:
- Open your photo in the Develop module.
- Select Crop Overlay. By default, the crop box is constrained to a specific ratio.
- Click the closed lock icon to open it. The crop box is now unconstrained.
- Click and drag a handle on the crop box.
- You can also use a corner handle to rotate the crop box.
- Click Done to complete the crop.
Leave a Reply